Prolon Fasting Mimicking Diet
The Prolon “Fasting Mimicking Diet” was developed by Dr. Valter Longo, one of the top minds in fasting and longevity and named by Time Magazine in 2018 as one of “The 50 Most Influential People in Health Care”. Prolon FMD is fasting with just enough food to trick the body into a fasting state and to keep you in the game.
The Prolon FMD, you’ll get…
- 5 days of a scientifically calibrated food plan, providing just enough high-quality, plant-based food to nourish you while putting your body in a fasting state.
- My coaching throughout to support and help you through the program.
- The option of a package, ProlonPro, specifically formulated for individuals with food allergies.
- A special price on the Prolon Package – regularly $250, for this program $225
In clinical trials conducted of participants completing three rounds of the Prolon FMD, numerous benefits were revealed…
- Weight loss
- Loss of abdominal fat
- Clearer skin
- Higher energy levels
- Lower blood pressure
- Greater (joint) flexibility
- Total cholesterol reduction with significant reductions of LDL
- Decrease in inflammation
- 800% increase in stem cell production
- Improved immune function
- “Multi-system rejuvenation, enhanced cognitive performance, and healthspan.
- Reduced risk for age-related diseases
Who should participate?
The Prolon FMD is appropriate for all generally healthy people 18 years or older.
Do not consume ProLon without the supervision of a licensed health care provider if you have any diagnosed chronic medical condition or you are taking medications (except low-dose aspirin, Aspirin 81, or statins). This includes diabetes (type 1 or type 2), cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, liver disease, or a history of syncope (fainting).
If you have questions about your ability to participate in this program, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will connect you with a Prolon health care provider for a free consultation.
(Note – Residents of California, Virginia, Georgia, Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Massachusetts, Ohio, Minnesota, or Maryland, please add appropriate sales tax.)
The ingredients in ProLon are considered generally recognized as safe (GRAS). ProLon is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases and has not been evaluated as such by the FDA.