“A 2015 study by the Longevity Institute… conducted with mice, found four days of a diet that mimicked fasting extended lifespans, lowered visceral fat, reduced cancer incidence and rejuvenated the immune system. The study later saw similar reductions in disease risk factors in humans.” Dr. Valter Longo
If you’re like most people I know, you’ve probably heard about or have even tried some sort of fast. Whether intermittent fasting, time-restricted, dinner to breakfast, most can be effective for improving health, but there’s a catch…
It’s the longer periods of fasting that have the greatest impact. And I don’t mean weeks here. By a longer fast I mean a few days. And for most of us going a few days without food is tough and for some, it’s even dangerous.
Fasting for several days triggers our Longevity genes – our “survival circuits”, shifting the body into a deep process of cellular regeneration and rejuvenation. Not to mention the fact that fasting also calms “oxidative stress”, a process that inflames the body and leads to the illnesses we often associate with aging.
Countless scientific studies indicate the profound effect of fasting on disease resistance and longevity, helping people with inflammatory bowel conditions, diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease, and autoimmune conditions.
Imagine going through life free of illness or mental decline. That’s the potential gift laid out for you when fasting becomes part of your life. This is why fasting is one of the tools I regularly use to help others heal and grow stronger.
Prolon Fasting Mimicking Diet
The Prolon “Fasting Mimicking Diet” was developed by Dr. Valter Longo, one of the top minds in fasting and longevity and named by Time Magazine in 2018 as one of “The 50 Most Influential People in Health Care”. Prolon FMD is fasting with just enough food to trick the body into a fasting state and to keep you in the game.
The Prolon FMD, you’ll get…
- 5 days of a scientifically calibrated food plan, providing just enough high-quality, plant-based food to nourish you while putting your body in a fasting state.
- My coaching throughout to support and help you through the program.
- The option of a package, ProlonPro, specifically formulated for individuals with food allergies.
In clinical trials conducted of participants completing three rounds of the Prolon FMD, numerous benefits were revealed…
- An average weight loss of 5.7 pounds and 1.6 inches off waist circumference
- Loss of abdominal/visceral fat
- Supports the body’s natural processes of intracellular clean-up and cell renewal
- Helps to maintain lean body mass
- Supports metabolic and cardiovascular health and immune function
- Supports the body’s ability to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy systolic blood pressure
- Over 60% of first-time users reported greater energy, mental clarity and focus
- Supports improvements in sleep and general feelings of wellbeing
- Many users reported a reduction in cravings
- Supports multi-system rejuvenation, enhanced cognitive performance, and healthspan.
- Reduced risk for age-related diseases
Who should participate?
The Prolon FMD is appropriate for all generally healthy people 18 years or older.
Do not consume ProLon without the supervision of a licensed health care provider if you have any diagnosed chronic medical condition or you are taking medications (except low-dose aspirin, Aspirin 81, or statins). This includes diabetes (type 1 or type 2), cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, liver disease, or a history of syncope (fainting).
If you have questions about your ability to participate in this program, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in 2023
I run group sessions often. Check my home page here for our latest dates. Ordering details follow. (Please allow about 10 days for shipment to be sure your package arrives on time.)
Package Price – $185. Special for 3 boxes – $495
(Note – Residents of California, Virginia, Georgia, Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Massachusetts, Ohio, Minnesota, or Maryland, sales tax will be charged separately.)
The ingredients in ProLon are considered generally recognized as safe (GRAS). ProLon is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases and has not been evaluated as such by the FDA.