Getting older is mandatory . . . deterioration is optional.
I was born with an aversion to growing up, becoming an adult and having to act like one. I remember many times thinking I was “too young” for some adult activity. Which is why I married late, had my first child late, started a business late and get accused of laughing too much and acting like a kid most of the time!
After being mistaken for someone younger for the umpteenth time, I noticed the truth I’d accidentally discovered. I now believe (as do many scientists) this thinking was instrumental in keeping me younger in appearance and attitude than my 60+ years would otherwise let on. I’ve learned how to send my body the message that I’m young—and it believes me!
Aging — or at least the part about shrinking, shriveling and becoming helpless — is not what I envision for myself.
So I do everything reasonably possible to stay vital, active and strong, and keep my mind engaged and open to new concepts, experiences and people.
I’ve seen so many others have the opposite experience—gaining weight, having “senior moments”, losing energy and adding piles of pills to their daily routine. I watched with a broken heart as both my parents disintegrated with age, spent hours in nursing facilities, and watched in horror the lives of elderly who had given up, been medicated into oblivion, shut away and left alone to die.
These experiences left me with a burning passion and the seed of the business you see before you.
We must do better.
I’m writing a new story for myself, and for those who refuse to accept the narrative of aging in our culture. Care to join me?
I’m Elaine Pauly, YouthKeeper™, longevity guru and certified holistic health coach.
My passion is helping you rewind your biological clock, rejuvenate from the inside out, and create a younger version of yourself.
We’re all going to age. That’s inevitable. However, with a few gentle adjustments, I can help you slow it all down: look younger, grow stronger, protect against disease, sharpen your mind, increase your energy, and even melt away some of the unwanted fat that so generously appears as we age.
Let me assure you, this is no far-fetched fantasy.
My own wild and winding journey through life has led me again and again to the science of aging, and I know full well the science and research that provides the proof—we can decelerate and reverse aging (5, 10, even as much as 20 years!) naturally, simply and beautifully when we begin to understand how our bodies work and how to care for them.
Your life is your own unique creation, and how you age is a 90% choice and 10% chance. Living a youthful, vital life means taking personal responsibility for your life and your health, learning what you can do to slow the hands of time, and not giving up your future to a system that no longer operates with your best interests in mind.
“The argument that one can slow aging, and diseases of aging along with it, used to be fantasy, But now we see it like a scientific strategy.”
(Richard Miller, Glen Center for the Biology of Aging, U of Michigan)
Is this you?
- Your weight has started to creep up (especially around your middle) and no matter what you do, the stubborn stuff won’t go away.
- Subtle aches and pains that you never had before have settled into your body and joints, making life a bit uncomfortable.
- Your doctor has become a regular fixture in your life and may have even prescribed meds for blood pressure, your bones or something to “fix” your broken thyroid which has gone haywire.
- Bags have started showing up under your eyes. You’ve lost that natural glow you used to have. Wrinkles and brown spots are popping up and you wish there were some amazing “fantasy” cream that would just make this all go away!
- You worry about keeping your mind and memory sharp.
- Getting your life in balance is your deep desire but it feels so out of reach you don’t know how you’ll ever get there.
- You don’t want to feel left behind because of your age, and you are not looking forward to becoming feeble and losing your independence or ending up in an “old people’s home”.
- Your sleep, energy and digestion just aren’t what they used to be.
- You miss the vitality, possibility and optimism you felt when you were younger.
Maybe some of these shadow aspects of aging in our culture have already shown up for you…or maybe you’re feeling a sense of impending doom about their future arrival.
You’ve brought your fears and suffering to the right place. I’m ready and excited to help you write a different story, starting today.
To be clear: I’m not pretending we can be 20 again.
Let me be clear about one thing right from the start: I don’t deny my 60+ years, but I don’t focus on the numbers or what they’re “supposed” to represent.
My work isn’t about trying to help you look and act like a 20-year-old again. It’s about wrapping all the wisdom we’ve gained over the years into an active, vital, beautiful presence, and keeping our bodies free from sickness and chronic disease as we grow older.
I’m on a mission to help my clients experience the truth I’ve discovered for myself:
Feeling youthful while embodying the wisdom that only time delivers is deeply empowering!
Instead of feeling like your body and mind are getting duller by the day, I see you living in a body that doesn’t age by the clock—and feeling evidence of it when you wake up in the morning with a heart that feels strong and healthy. Skin that feels supple. A body and mind that feel young.
I do this work because I want to see the spark come back into your eyes, and hear the stories of the journey you’re living with the wisdom of your numerical age, embodied in the energy and vitality of youth.
Ready to get started?