Want a super-fast dinner? This one fits the bill. The key to this recipe is fresh wild salmon. I purchase mine here and always keep some in the freezer for a last minute easy dinner. Pair it with a light salad and grilled vegetables and you have a perfect meal.
- Fresh wild salmon – either a side or single filets
- Himalayan salt and fresh ground pepper
- Grapeseed oil or coconut oil for sauteing
- Drizzle oil into saute pan to lightly coat and heat over medium high heat. When pan is hot enough, a drop of water should sizzle.
- Cut salmon into serving sizes and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Sear the salmon until it becomes translucent. Flip over and sear the other side. I like my salmon medium rare so I cook until just pink in the middle. An inch fillet should take about 2 – 3 minutes per side. Remember that it continues to cook slightly when removed from the pan.
- Remove and serve immediately. No need for a sauce on this one. The fish alone is sheer perfection.
Want to connect? Email me @ email@example.com
Leave A Comment