There are many opinions about how long it takes to create a new habit. The latest research puts it at about 66 days – just a little over 2 months. Here’s one new habit for you to consider that will start your day with a flood of nutrients to get that body of yours cranking. A pile of greens with a little olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper. Add a little protein and you’ve just created the perfect start to your day. My favorite is two soft-cooked eggs (I have these cooked and all ready to go so the entire prep time for this breakfast is about 5 minutes.)
- 1-2 cups of your favorite greens: spinach, arugula, Swiss chard (shown here), collards, etc.
- Light drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Himalayan salt and pepper
- Wash, dry/spin, and chop the greens into fine slivers.
- Drizzle with a little EVOO and lemon juice.
- Season with a touch of salt and pepper, toss and enjoy.
PS – You can never get enough greens in your day. ♥