Join Us For Our Next Virtual Fast – August 24 – 28
“Periodic fasting can reverse multiple features of the metabolic syndrome in humans: it enhances insulin sensitivity, stimulates lipolysis and reduces blood pressure. Body fat and blood pressure were reduced and glucose metabolism improved…” [Fasting: Molecular Mechanisms… Longo & Mattson]
I know what you’re thinking…
I’m becoming a nuisance, constantly pestering you about fasting and not letting up.
Just so you know, I’m not likely to stop soon because I know that when you decide to join us, it can be life-changing – as it has been for so many I’ve worked with. And I’m not just saying that to rope you in.
Fasting is a natural process that man has experienced since the beginning of time. Whether by choice or chance, it initiates deep healing and changes the body for the better.
Your Body as Protector
Your body’s a smart piece of hardware and it knows how to protect you. When it senses that no food’s coming in, it marshals all its resources to heal and strengthen you so you can get out and find your next meal.
A Metabolic Reset
Fasting also – not surprisingly – supports strong metabolic health and has been shown to address the conditions that are associated with metabolic syndrome: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, excessive body fat, insulin resistance, and abnormal blood sugar. All conditions that can lead to heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and various life-threatening conditions that most of us would prefer to avoid.
Those who have been through a fast with me have experienced many changes and have this to say…
- Weight loss – (“I’ve dropped 9-10 pounds since the start of round 1. I’m thrilled!” )
- Improvements in cholesterol levels after the recommended 3 consecutive rounds – (“Just got the results back for my cholesterol test it went down to 138. Dropped by 40 points!”)
- Reductions in fasting blood sugar – (“my blood glucose is 85 and it had been hovering around 100”),
- More energy – (“my energy is really good – been highly productive),
- Fewer cravings – (Cravings for sweets, totally in check.”)
- Increased calm and “lightness”
- Better sleep – (“lately I’ve been sleeping like a rock.”)
- Generally feeling better and happier after the 5 days of fasting together.
There’s something magical about this process. It changes you. Heals you. Gives you a new sense of control. Most importantly, it eats away at many of the hurts and health challenges so many of us face. Which is why I’ve made it part of my life and now, part of yours.
There are many ways to fast which I’ll share with you in future posts. The Prolon FMD is just one that happens to work beautifully for the longer fasts that deliver the greatest metabolic and longevity benefits.
Join us for our August fast.
We’re starting again August 24 -28 with the Prolon Fasting Mimicking Diet (FMD), a brilliant 5-day plan that allows you to fast with just enough food to keep you from caving and running to the pantry. It’s a simple plan with years of scientific research demonstrating its effectiveness.
Here’s what you’ll get…
- 5 days of a scientifically formulated plant-based food that nourishes your body while keeping you in a fasting state.
- A totally simple and easy to prepare meal plan for your week – No grocery shopping!
- A special package formulated for anyone with food allergies.
- My coaching throughout to support and help you through the program.
- A special price on the Prolon Package – regularly $250, for this program $225.
Who should participate?
Prolon FMD is appropriate for all generally healthy people 18 years or older.
I’m looking forward to seeing you this time around! ♥
And, as always, want to connect? Have a question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Purchase Your Prolon Package:
(Order by Wednesday, August 12 to receive your package on time.)
NOTE: Do not consume Prolon without the supervision of a licensed health care provider if you have any diagnosed chronic medical condition or you are taking medications (except low-dose aspirin, Aspirin 81, or statins). This includes diabetes (type 1 or type 2), cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, liver disease, or a history of syncope (fainting). If you have questions about your ability to participate in this program, email me at email@example.com. I will connect you with a Prolon health care provider for a free consultation.